Well Planned Day

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Good Lookin' Boys

What cuties! These are from the Route 66 Park on Sunday afternoon.




Cameron was a brave little boy today. He sat very still for a whole 5 minutes while he was hooked up to some sort of electrode machine. She said it wouldn't hurt, maybe tingle or prick a little, you know, as the electricity shoots through his arm. Cameron thought it hurt. But, I occupied him for 5 minutes while singing Old McDonald.

Then she wrapped his arm in guaze and Saran wrap for 30 minutes to collect the sweat. We treated Cameron to chocolate donuts from the vending machine for being so brave.

The results would be posted for the Dr. today but "probably after she leaves her office for the day". So, trust me, I'll begin calling the Dr. office tomorrow around 10 a.m. to get results. I would be really surprised if she calls me before that. REALLY!

Cam had an upset belly all night so it's been a long and tiring day. Hopefully we'll get some good sleep tonight.

Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer....You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound. I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
~Psalm 4:1, 7-8

1 comment:

amanda said...

praying for you tonight... praying for good rest & peace in your hearts.

thanks for the verses, those are good ones for all of us to think about...

oh, p.s. I ♥ your new header!