Remember me talking about Cameron's fight with our neighbor's driveway...here's part of the damage. But, you should see the driveway! ☺
Leslie had talked about Pops before but I didn't realize it was such a big deal, or such a cool place. Not to mention, a tourist attraction!
The huge soda pop on the street glows neon at night!
Those are sodas lining the windows that face the gas pumps at this restaurant / gas station.
Papa opted for a chocolate shake...and Cameron opted to sit on Papa's lap!
They fry their okra whole!!!
I ordered the Pops BLT. It has egg salad on it!!! YUM YUM!!!
When I woke up on my birthday, this was the sight out my front door. The picture doesn't do it justice!!!
And here I am. I used some of my birthday money for this shirt...
Mom & Dad got me a nice watch (look cloesly!)
And here I am in my "goin' out" outfit and necklace. This was courtesy of my family members that gave me TARGET gift cards for my birthday!
So, my hubby left work SUPER early and we were off to see Burn After Reading. It was a so-so movie...wouldn't really suggest it. But, the cool part was we saw it at Warren Theaters in Moore.
We sat in the balcony where you have a full service restaurant WHILE watching the movie!!! We ate spinach artichoke dip with flat bread, egg rolls with a yummy peanut sauce and a few drinks. The seats were love seat size and HEATED!!! So, I kicked off my heels and and curled up while we watched the movie and ate some good food, sipping on a good drink.
Afterwards, JC took me to Russell Stovers and we picked out some dark chocolate treats! Then we browsed Hobby Lobby and went to eat ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery because they give away ice cream on your birthday!!!
We picked up the kids, got home and we were in bed by 10. Now, that's a birthday gift!!! It was a good day!
3 comments:
It sound like this is one to remember.....I am so gald that you had a good birthday. I love all of your gifts. You look like a princess in your "going out" outfit.....
Can't wait to see you next week.
what fun, I might have to tell Brad to check your blog for our R&R itinerary!
love the oh-la-la shot!
eeeeeeeee! next week!
Your birthday sounds like an awful lot of love going around!! You sold me on going to the movies when I read HEATED seat and Richard Tyler when he read food.
Post a Comment