Well Planned Day

Friday, September 12, 2008

Cam-er-an

My little one...it's so hard! He's so busy and just can't hardly sit still long enough to fall asleep in the afternoons! It is a rare treat when he does! And, when he doesn't, his moods flop around like a fish out of water! But, to keep him busy tonight, I put him back at the counter. He sure loves this spot! He was almost hysterical at times!

After we made dinner rolls together, he sat at the counter for another 20 minutes or so, just working away!

And making faces at mom...

And giggling...

Amanda...do you see his face? Do you know what that is???!!! It is that ****, neverending sucker you guys bought for my boys! Oh, it can make such a mess! ☺

In the end, Cam went outside to play while daddy chatted with the neighbors and fell, scraping up his nose and top lip. So, momma rocked him to sweet sleep and, finally, I get some rest.

Oh, I forgot about the laundry, picking up the toys, preparing dinner for tomorrow, prepping for my Uppercase Living party on Sunday, cleaning out the house for my mom's garage sale next weekend...I'm not even going to think about vacuuming, changing sheets, sweeping, mopping, cleaning the windows and showers and toilets and...well, you get the picture. Good night!

2 comments:

amanda said...

shhhhhhhh... don't mention the fine print...

my boys' suckers ended up in the trash one night after bedtime. The outside big trash can never to be spotted (cause heaven knows someone would've retrieved them).

those pictures are adorable... I still have to try that with walker sometime. He was on the go tonight while Wil were cooking... maybe I need to buy another stool...hmmm...

Barbie said...

i love Cam's face... he is so adorable. I loved cooking with Logan when she was little.... I love it even more now. Continue to cook with your boys and enjoy the time together.... they are young only once. Love ya'll