Over our anniversary non-trip, we watched the following movies, and my comments about them.
Hot Fuzz - a little funny, a little gory...cheesy
Definitely Maybe - cute love story...the guy tells his young daughter WAY too much about his past!
Fools Gold - good love & adventure story
I am Legend - not as bad as I thought it would be...the sick people were pretty creepy though!
Wild Hogs - funny! We watched it again tonight with Margaret & Richard.
Things You Can Tell Just By Looking at Her - a sad reality of what life is for many people. It had a great cast but NOT a feel good movie for sure!
Gross Pointe Blank - not bad, but I thought it was going to be comedy
Sweeney Todd - Hmmm, being that Tim Burton AND Johnny Depp were involved, I knew it would be weird. But it was a little more than just weird!
Friday we went to Hobby Lobby and Target then to Alfredo's in Yukon for dinner. That was yummy! Saturday we laid around some more, cleaned up the house, packed and headed off to see the boys. We got to Lawton late...after 8. It was good to see the boys. Funny how a worn out mom can be so heart sick for her sons. I took a nice 3 hour nap after a yummy meal at Ann's Country Kitchen and a drive through the wild life refuge today. I love being at my MIL's. ☺☺
I'll be taking pictures this week but probably won't blog much. Next week is back to school for JC & Brendan. I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine. They always help life to smooth out for me!
1 comment:
thanks for the movie review...glad you enjoyed your 'alone time' and are now enjoying your pampering from you MIL =)
Post a Comment