Well Planned Day

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Catching up on the fun

It's been a busy time lately. JC's enjoying his summer vacation but I'm regularly confused because every day feels like a Saturday. I'm keeping busy painting the bathroom, loving Uppercase Living, making nursing covers for a Baby Fair that I have a booth at in August....I guess that's about it.

Pictures are from the last couple weeks...

The 4th of July we had a cook out with the Clements and Lutz. Here are Wil & Walker with their sparklers





Then to the Tinker home to shoot off some fireworks with the Clements




Logan & Brendan having fun playing with fire!


What a good lookin' family!


JC, Cameron & I visited the OK History Center (free the 1st Monday of each month). I didn't take many pictures, but really liked how the Capitol building looked through the windows.

No comments: