Well Planned Day

Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary???

Well, I'm having a really hard time missing my boys. Looking at all the cute & fun pictures on my blog doesn't help!

Check out www.cozi.com for a neat way to share your calendar with your family members.

Wednesday JC & I went to Barnes and Noble for about 2 hours. Definitely something you don't do with a 2 year old! It was nice to peruse the books! I got a book on beginning knitting and some home school books and JC bought the Lord of the Rings book along with a few others!

Then we went to Old Germany. Can you say YUMMO!!! We had good beer, good food and good service. My kind of place...except the $90 that we spent there will keep me from going more often!!! ☺

Yesterday we laid in bed (the sofa sleeper) and watched Hot Fuzz, Definitely Maybe, Fools Gold and I am Legend. Then we went and ate shrimp at Pearls Lakeside and watched the sun set on Lake Hefner. A nice reminder of our honeymoon cruise! Then to the UCO Jazz Lab for an hour of good music.

We don't have much planned for today or tomorrow. Not sure what we'll do. Maybe we'll go shopping! ☺

Overall it's been good and enjoyable. Really do miss my boys though. ♥♥♥ Maybe 3 nights was too long!

1 comment:

amanda said...

what a fun time... enjoy your alone time its good for you =)

I bet you do miss those boys though... a quiet house must seem VERY quiet!

oh, movie reviews please, which are worth watching, which are worth skipping??? definitely maybe looks cute...