Hey there, I am so excited to win your contest. I think I would love the UPPERCASE pharase, "From this day forward" if thats ok. Just let me know. here is my email, lutztribe@yahoo.com
Thank you Jenn for being our photographer. I am still wondering how you managed to take 329 photos.... WOW!!! That is a scrapbook by it's self. We did have fun and you were a tremendous help. A thank you to Granny Margaret, too, for taking care of your little tike, Cameron, while you were my extra set of hands and photographer. You are an awesome friend.
2 comments:
Hey there, I am so excited to win your contest. I think I would love the UPPERCASE pharase, "From this day forward" if thats ok. Just let me know. here is my email, lutztribe@yahoo.com
Thank you Jenn for being our photographer. I am still wondering how you managed to take 329 photos.... WOW!!! That is a scrapbook by it's self. We did have fun and you were a tremendous help. A thank you to Granny Margaret, too, for taking care of your little tike, Cameron, while you were my extra set of hands and photographer. You are an awesome friend.
Post a Comment