Well Planned Day

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Drum Roll, please...

And the winner is...





Amanda's mother-in-law, I do believe! Congratulations!! Now it's your turn to "Pay it forward" with a blog contest!

Now, you get your choice...
A scenic photograph from my "portfolio" (skip to the bottom half for the scenic pictures):http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=fjp9ccy.6n2jdzqm&x=0&y=j1nnzi&localeid=en_US

OR

A breastfeeding cover: http://www.freewebs.com/hidengoeat/ (I do have new fabric if you are interested in this option; the website does not list them yet!) http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5977227

AND just to shake it up a little bit...if you would rather, you can pick any home expression from http://www.uppercaseliving.com/ (Demonstrator’s ID: 629456; Registration Token: Polliard)...within reason, of course!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats, Cindy!!

12-arrows said...

I had no clue I won until I talked to Amanda this morning! AWESOME! I rarely win anything so this is exciting. I will let you know what I prefer and now I have to figure out something to "pay it forward". . . . .