We met Barbie & Logan in Chickasha to get Princess (we're dog sitting), they had a surprise for the bir-tday boy.
How fun is THIS! I actually missed the best shot. Princess & Cami were having a blast chasing bubbles together but by the time I got back outside w/my camera, they were both distracted!
Cameron kept calling himself the "happy bir-tday boy" today...so stinkin' cute!!! He saw his gift from us this morning and kept asking, "Open birt-day present". So tonight we had ice cream after dinner and let Cameron open his gift.
Oh boy, this is FUN!!!
Happy Birthday, Cami!
3 comments:
Such a wonderful blessing watching the birthday boy!! His face is so filled with joy and excitement. No doubt he's all male! Granny
Love the pics... he is so stinking cute. I could eat him up!!!! I wish we could be there to celebrate his bir-tday. You should have had him say that for me. You guys are true friends... thanks for taking care of my other baby. Love ya'll.
great pictures! walker is going to have so much fun with Cam's new stuff on Monday!
Post a Comment