Well Planned Day

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Cam Blake!

Happy 5th Birthday to a boy who is

a Big Brother
a Little Brother
Creative
Kind
Talkative
Precocious
Active
Silly {don't tell him I said that!}
Fun

Loving




We are so proud to have you as our son! Happy Birthday, CB!

6 comments:

Granny & Papaw said...

What a great kid/grandkid!!!!!!!!!! So quick the years have passed. HE is a special gift from heaven. We see a future filled with prosperty and good success. Joshua 1:8

Barbie said...

Happy Birthday sweet and fun loving boy. Cam, you obviously love life... just one look at those pics and anyone can see you enjoy each day to the fullest!!!!
Hugs and kisses from the Clements Crew!!!!

Our Army of Six said...

Ahhhh, Sweet boy!! Happy Birthday to your little Cameron!!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday, Cam!

Anonymous said...

I know I already told him at church, but Happy Birthday, Cam!! :)

I really can't tell you, Mrs. Polliard, how much I love you guys! I'm SO glad you found our church! I just love visiting with you and Mr. Polliard, volleyball with Brendan, talking/playing with Cam, and hugging on Cait!! You guys are a blessing to me! :) See you soon.

amanda said...

Love this post... even if it makes me get teary-eyed. Our boys are so full-of-life, aren't they? Tell him Happy (late) Birthday from the Lutz Family.