We're all in Lawton this week. JC and Bren are helping Granny work on her rental property. That leaves Cait, Cam & I to hang out. It is nice to be away from my to-do list but I've also had to purpose to do things with the kids, lest I sit in front of the computer & TV all day!

Thankfully, I checked out a couple audio books for Cameron. Rikki-Tikki-Tavi has been listed to
at least 15 times. Maybe more!

We've had lots of pool time. The boys get in after lunch and everyone gets in after dinner. This was Cait's first time to get in (besides a quick dip Memorial Weekend, which she hated!).

Tuesday she wore her cute little swimsuit and was in the pool about 30 minutes. Great fun!


Monday, Cam had fun with chalk. Tuesday we made spray chalk from cornstarch & food coloring. We put it into a water gun and Cam had a great time turning things green. I sprayed Bren with it!


Today, the littles and I walked to Walgreens for some treats and Cam made brownies. He even cracked his first egg! We're going to decorate them tonight. Two more days and we're heading home for an
Uppercase Living party and Cait's FIRST birthday party! Woo Hoo!!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. Those pictures of Cait in her swimsuit are ADORABLE!!! i love that girl! I can't believe she is turning 1!!! Crazy! she was only seven months old when we met you guys. :) Sweetness!!!!
awe looks like such a gun time... I wish we could've come and hung out there with you!
p.s. I meant "fun" time
Post a Comment