More days of just hangin' out. Cam chilled out in his new chair, blowing bubbles.

This was the treat we found at Walgreens. It is hard to see but Cam is stomping on a stomp rocket. It was marked down 75% to a whopping $2.50! Cait just giggled every time Cam stomped on it.

Cam had great fun decorating his brownies. He was quite proud of his hard work, making his first batch of brownies with mostly just supervision from mom!

Most evenings Bren has been exhausted. He's been working hard for his Granny. He's been enjoying the pool and a little TV in the evenings.
{Doesn't he look like a teen boy?! "Quit taking pictures of me, mom!" By the way, we're working on finding a fun trip for his upcoming 16!!! birthday. Let me know if you have any "cool" ideas!}
Watch out for the Green Lantern!

Bren made this hideout for Cait. She just loved it! Big brothers are the best!

We're wrapping up with our Lawton time. Next week, I will return to working part time for Gordon White Lumber. I'm excited to see old friends and to earn a little extra money this summer. I will miss my sweet babies though. Bren also starts his real intern work on Monday. I know he will do a great job! I hope he has some fun, as well. JC is continuing to see what his options are for our future and working on home projects while he is off for the summer. Please pray that God will give us directions and open the right doors for our family.
1 comment:
I will be praying for your family, Jenn. Praying for wide open doors and confidence in the One that is leading you through them!
LOVE all the pics!
Post a Comment