Well Planned Day

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Can you believe it?

Baby Cait will be ONE in ONE week! It's been a while since I have blogged, so I've collected quite a montage of Baby Cait pictures!


She is into everything! She loves to sit under my feet ON the computer desk.



I have been working on a birthday shirt for the girl's party! She loves to climb, including onto her baby's stroller!



And into her toy box! We have had a few play dates with a little girl just 10 days older. It is fun to see them interacting!



Cait thinks she can do everything her brothers do! This sometimes scares mom! One of her favorite past times is emptying cabinets.



She kisses her babies. What a precious thing! The second picture, above, is her blowing a kiss to JoJo, Granny's monkey!


And again, she's climbing! She sure keeps us on our toes! We love Baby Cait and can't wait to celebrate her first year of life next week!

1 comment:

Granny said...

It is impossible to believe how fast this first year has gone!! She so wonderful, obviously an I.T. in the making, but definately a daredevil like her brothers. We'll teach her Phil 4:13