Monday, October 4, 2010
Oh what fun
You know, it is always something around our house. September did not let us down. Brendan & JC were invited to work on the Lego CityScape project on the 25th. While they were there, the two littles and I went to Penn Square Mall to see Star Wars characters at the Build-A-Bear Workshop and color Star Wars sheets at Pottery Barn for Kids.
Caitlin has been trying hard to roll over. I feel she is way too young for this. How can she be old enough???
Here's the pretty girl after a bath. Her hair is filling in and it is SO dark!
Granny bought Cameron some Nutella and he LOVES it!
Here are Cait's toes. Why am I showing you this, you ask? Well, do you see that they reach out LONGER than her chair???!!! Oh my goodness!
Cameron & Cait got some snuggle time when I pulled out the sofa sleeper last week. Cameron LOVES to lay on the sleeper to watch movies! What an easy boy to please!
Sweet little girl sleeping in daddy's arms.
So, one day I gave Cameron Nutella toast and some dehydrated peas and corn. This is what he did with it. And he happily ate the WHOLE thing! Ew.
See Cait? That is NOT how I laid her down!!! Yay Cait!
When we visited the State Fair, we learned that the NEW Oklahoma City Hockey team would have a free "game" (really a inter-team scrimmage) on the 30th. JC LOVES hockey and we haven't seen a game in years. Really, before Cameron was born! So, the whole family went to a hockey game. What a fun time with my family. My heart is filled to the brim, spending time with my family. I am so thankful to God that we find such fun things to do that don't cost an arm and a leg. Really good, fun family times.
This weekend, I had an Uppercase Living party in Lawton. We decided to stay the weekend down there. On Sunday, we scoped out camp sites for this coming weekend. This was the site we really wanted but unfortunately, it is already reserved. Check out how close the deer are to the kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW!!!!!! Happy early birthday, Brendan! The 1st picture sure did startle me...but by the time the 3rd picture, by golly you look "wild" but great. Can't wait to see you in person!
wow! Look at that hair! He really looks like you, Jenn, in that last picture! (not the hair, the face!)
wow! the mowhawk is cah-ray-zee!
but fun ;)
baby girl is ridiculously adorable. Cam is silly as ever - love the nutella/dried food combo. Walker would've liked to share that with him, I bet!
Post a Comment