How can time fly so fast? Since we will be in the wilderness on his actual birthday, I am posting this a day and a half early. Happy Birthday, Brendan!
I am so proud of you, son. What a wonderful, kind young man you are, Brendan. These are just some of my favorite pictures over the years. It has been such a blessing to be your mom. My heart overflows with joy when I think of you.
My baby boy - so grown up - I remember each of those stages, and they were so precious! He is such a wonderful young man and I'm so happy to have him in my life!!!
2 comments:
oh Bren, so old! Happy Birthday to him, enjoy your celebration, Momma!
My baby boy - so grown up - I remember each of those stages, and they were so precious! He is such a wonderful young man and I'm so happy to have him in my life!!!
Post a Comment