Well Planned Day

Friday, September 24, 2010

Time Goes By

And it is going by fast. We are busy every day!!! Even when we're not going places, there is lots to do. School work and house work keep us busy!

Thursdays, while Brendan visits his grandparents, we get a "mom's helper" for a couple hours. A young girl from our homeschool group comes over to help me out for two hours. She helps by holding Cait or reading and playing with Cameron. Usually I get her to help me with a chore or two. It has been a great blessing to me. We've rearranged the living room built-in shelves, we've sorted and boxed up clothes that were sitting in the garage, she's organized our food storage containers and even helped make apple sauce from Granny's apples.
Cait seems to have more personality each day. She's been a little fussy this week. We're wondering if she might be teething early...
Monday we went to the Great State Fair of Oklahoma. I had planned to take the kids on Tuesday (without JC) because it was a cheap entry fee day. However, on Sunday, I heard on Air1 that Matt Maher (one of JC's favorite artists) was going to open for 10th Avenue North Monday evening and the concert was free with fair admission! And kids were free Monday so we paid $16 (for JC & I) instead of $6 on the cheap day. But it was worth it! The concert was so good!!!
I didn't realize how many of 10th Avenue North's songs that I knew and liked. Good stuff. It is fun for me to have my family attend concerts together, especially since Brendan enjoys music so much.
Brendan decided he wanted to do the bungie jump...I think it was a bit more scary than he thought it would be!
Cam climbed through a little obstacle course. It was a great evening full of family fun!
More about Cait. A kind friend of ours loaned us a baby swing. Caitlin seems to enjoy it.
She's been getting a little more belly time lately.
I took these (above & below) pictures and went to another room for a minute.
This is where she was when I returned! My goodness! Is she old enough to be moving so much?!!!
JC got out the Jumparoo (given to us from another sweet friend). I told him she was too little for it. She's not even four months!!! But she LOVES it! My little girl is growing up too fast for me!
So, that's what we've been up to lately. Oh, Brendan started piano lessons this past Wednesday. I think he's excited about it. The teacher said she thinks he will take to it really well. Yay! It is hard to believe it is almost October. Time sure does fly by.

1 comment:

amanda said...

good heavens, the time does certainly fly by

what a great concert to get to go to! AWESOME!

um, the bungee jump looks ridiculously freaky!

cait is still ridiculously adorable.

and piano lessons? SO FANTASTIC! I adore listening to piano music...