Well Planned Day

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Break

Can it be that Fall is already here?
This year we stayed around town to do some work around the house.
Here's Cam hamming around on the pumpkins.
Mohawk-No-More!
JC's "honey-do" list is quite long.
Electrical work wasn't on the list I wrote however it took up most of the 3 work days!
I sorted and packed up lots of clothes.
Boy clothes for Cameron someday and 0-3 month girl clothes!
Cameron played with super-sized bubbles in the rain.
While JC & Brendan laid plywood in the attic.
Now there's room for all those boxes of clothes and more!
Big brother's a good helper!
Big Brother & I scraped the side of the house.
Now it's prepped for paint!
JC installed a attic vent.
Hopefully this will help reduce some heating & cooling expenses.
I got started on a little Christmas present crafting!
JC & I also snuck off to get a couple Christmas gifts for the boys during Mardel's sale this weekend.
Tomorrow JC goes back to work and it is back to school for the boys.
It's been a good Fall Break.

2 comments:

amanda said...

wow! y'all did a lot of stuff on Fall Break.

Doesn't it feel good to check things off a list sometimes?

Yippee for getting things done!

p.s. I am happy to see the mohawk gone. ;)

Janetta said...

Can you share what your Christmas crafts are? I'm always looking for ideas.