Well Planned Day

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Finally, a GIRL in the P. family!

Yep, you read correctly. Baby P is a G-I-R-L!!! I can't believe it!

Profile picture of baby girl at 19 weeks, 1 day:


You'll have to click on this one to see it better. She is sticking out her tongue in this shot!!!


And here's a good shot of her leg and foot. So cute!


Everything looked healthy and baby weighs about 6 oz!

Cameron almost started crying when we told him it is just one baby. He buried his head in my mom's shoulder. Worse than that - he's denying that it's a girl. Glad we have a few months to work on this one!!!

6 comments:

Janetta said...

After just reading your FB posting, I literally gasped when I read this! YAY!!!! I am soooo happy for you! :) And...now aren't you doubly glad you came to the bow party?!!!! :-)

Chelsie was mad that Chris was a boy and Chris was mad that Catherine was a girl, because he was praying for twin boys.

Cooper's said...

Now we have three and three!!! 3 boys and 3 girls. We couldn't be more excited to welcome new baby Polliard to our family. Love you

Gramma and Papa Cooper

amanda said...

oh my heavens! a girl!!! a girl!!!!! can you hear me exclaiming???? A GIRL!!!

I've always liked the name "Amanda" very versatile for the growing up years -- Mandy, Mandie, Mandi... =)

congrats. those ultrasound pictures are priceless!♥

Barbie said...

The boys will have her playing GI Joe as soon as she can walk. I am so happy for you... you will do a great job.

gramma said...

Cam is still not wanting to talk about it. His papa brought it up the other day and he got all sad and said he was getting a boy. Then great granpa brought it up..that was too much. He emphasized loudly that it was going to be a boy. We have 5 months to change his mind, give or take:-)

Danica said...

This is too awesome!!! I love the tongue shot!