Well Planned Day

Monday, January 18, 2010

A day in the life of Our Fam

Brendan must have every Nerf gun ever made. Here he is packin'. He sure loves a good Nerf war!




This 5 weeks I'm teaching the Preschool class at co-op. It is fun being in Cameron's class! I think they behave better than the middle school kids! Here's Cameron doing his art in co-op class.


And here's a school day at home. Cameron doing art while chewing on a sucker.



Brendan cozy under his blanket while watching his math lesson on his laptop! What a life!!!



Cameron decided he needed to play in his closet. You know, where I stash the excess toys! I decided to let him - it will cause me to clean out toys and think baby. Some how he ended up rear-first in this box and couldn't get out. Made for a funny moment!



Brendan got a hair cut. Such a fine lookin' fellow.


Mom & Dad Cooper got us lobster tails with butter, scallops with bacon, champagne and a night w/o kids for Christmas. We took advantage of it this weekend. I didn't get pictures of anything but the lobster but let me tell you - WOW! That was GOOD food!

This morning, I came home from the dentist to find the boys enthralled with legos. I love it!


Finally, to share some more Baby Girl news. We have decided on her name, or more importantly, the spelling of her name.

Caitlin 

I know. There's no middle name listed. We'll let you know when that's decided. Don't be surprised if she's here before it's finalized!

I stopped by Hobby Lobby today and picked up fabric to make her bedding. I'm pretty excited about this! Here's what I got to make her blanket and crib bumper. I'll post my progress!

6 comments:

Barbie said...

I know how much your boy loves Nerf... I have been on the receiving end of some of those Nerf bullets.

So sweet that they can hang out together and play Legos.

Can't wait to see how the bedding turns out.

Granny & Super PawPaw said...

The boys look grand doing their "boy stuff."

Leslie said...

cute fabric! what are the other ways to spell Caitlin?

Always an Adventure said...

Caitlyn
Katelyn
Kaitlyn
Kaitlin
for starters...we've seen a few others too.

amanda said...

cute name! love the fabric choices... how fun to be sewing for your very own girl!

love the update of the boys... especially Cam in the box... hehehe. I'll have to show that one to Walker!

Gramma said...

I was there for the rescue of Cam in the Box, and it was pretty hysterical.

We are so happy to have our 3rd girl grandbaby. Now we are even, 3 boys and 3 girls. God has blessed us. We love them all soooo much!!!!

Bren is lacking one gun, but it isn't out yet, so I guess he might have them all :-)