$60.33 = 87 articles of clothing!!!
WOW!!! It started Saturday with a "quick" run by Once Upon A Child to check out their $15/bag clearance sale. (Don't forget you can click on pictures to see them better!)
I had a savings of over $95 on my sack + a couple items. Above left are my favorites, above right is the entire purchase (including several shirts for Cameron).
After church today, the boys went to Lowes and I hit 2 thrift stores. Both have Sunday sales where certain items are .25¢ each OR 5/$1. The left picture is my thrift store purchases (including several items for Brendan, Cameron, my nieces AND 2 maternity items). And I just had to show off the sweet blue sweater I found for a whole .20¢!
I was so blessed this weekend! Now I just have to figure out how to fit a bed & crib and 2 dressers in Cameron's room!!!
And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:19
4 comments:
awesome finds! I can only imagine how crazy it is to be shopping amongst all the girl selections. What a wonderful start to a pink wardrobe...
maybe start hunting for a captain's bed for Cameron - the kind with the drawers under it. they are hard to find, but might be worth the hunt...
Pink, pink, pink... I love it!!!! You did a great job, bargain shopper and what cute things.
Maybe you can add some shelves in the closet and use some baskets?
You have great thrift stores...I can't wait to move to a place that has good thrift stores.
You did so good!! That is very exciting. I have a couple of little girl projects I will be working on soon. I will have to share when I'm done! :)
It's easy to go crazy with the pink!! I like the pink/orange flower outfit in the top right corner. I think Isabella had a pair of those blue pants on the bottom right... are they circo? And you didn't mention fitting all the other baby gear into the house... I can't wait til we can pack some of ours away! It takes up soooo much room!!!
Post a Comment