Well Planned Day

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Home School Christmas Party

Monday morning was our Home School Co-op Group's Christmas Party. As the group's party coordinator, I was a bit stressed! We had 101 people sign up, though not quite that many showed up!!!

We did two crafts and three games and age lots of food! It really was a fun time...I think.

A sweet friend happened to get this shot of Cameron doing a craft.


Here are the cookies I made for the event - Sunday evening after Tulsa!

You might remember these from last year. I think the kids love them!
After this party, Cameron, Brendan, one of his friends and I took off for several days in Lawton. It was a great time of relaxation for this pregnant mama! Brendan loved having a boy to play with and Cami loved hanging out with Granny and Papa, especially playing Wii with Granny!

2 comments:

Granny said...

It is amazing how much love and effort you put into the party. It was a monumental task. You sure make me proud!

amanda said...

that picture is so stinking cute of Cam.

I am sure everyone had a great time at the par-tay.