Well Planned Day

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Zoo

The Sunday before Thanksgiving we spent a beautiful day at the zoo...followed by dinner at a Mexican restaurant (perfect for a preggo!).

We all enjoyed seeing the side of the zoo that we normally don't visit. Here are just some of the neat animals we saw:


The hyena didn't laugh for us...


Beautiful wolves


The Okapi - this has to be one of God's strangest creations, I love it!


The rhino was actually playing in the water, it was fun to watch!


Of course, there was this animal... :-)


The boys love climbing on, well, anything they can climb on!


He wouldn't show his feathers, but he was still beautiful!

I know God has a sense of humor, I see His humor and His creativity here very easily.

God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.
~Genesis 1:25

3 comments:

amanda said...

love the zoo pics... Cam looks so cute on that statue.

I think hyenas are so creepy looking.

looks like fun times as always, up there.

Granny said...

Love the animal pictures. The one with Cameron on the rhino is soooo... precious. And I do believe the one with the lion family is perfect for framing. Hint....hint....

Michelle Murphy said...

The okapi is David's favorite animal. It really is an interesting one to behold. We love the OKC Zoo!