I'm getting a slow start on baking for Christmas this year. Partly because I'm exhausted and partly because sugar affects my pregnant body in terrible ways. I do plan to make enough for some gifts, though.
I started out with "Amazing Amanda's" fudge recipe. Super easy; I doubled it. It is delish!
(Now safely in the freezer, forgotten, mostly!)
3 comments:
share the love, girl... not the fudge.. the recipe. Have you frozen it before? I haven't started baking just yet, either. I have a list started of whom I need to bake for... just nothing actually made.
Hope you are feeling okay. Maybe we can get together when you are in town.
Wow, do we ever love fudge!!!! Did Brendan get to "test" it and make sure "it was jussst right"? If not, PawPaw has volunteered to help him.
wow, that looks so awesome! hehehe.
glad it turned out right! =)
Post a Comment