Well Planned Day

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Dinner

I'm really behind on my blogging. I really behind on lots of things in life lately.

The Saturday before Thanksgiving, our family had a pre-Thanksgiving Dinner. Mostly we did it for the turkey leftovers, but it was a feast and a wonderful time. After dinner we all snuggled up on the sofa sleeper and watched Bolt.

I thought I'd share some of the pictures from our meal. Here's our pretty bird


My wonderful husband carving it up


Our side dishes. We all picked our favorites


And you can't have a Thanksgiving dinner without pumpkin pie.

It was not as elaborate as my mom's dinner, but it was fun to cook a smaller version of it!

1 comment:

Granny said...

What a blessing it is to watch you guys celebrating as a family. On top of that, the food looked fantastic. And, PawPaw could use a big fat piece of pumpkin pie still.