Words cannot express how amazing it was to be a part of Brad Lutz'sWelcome Home Ceremony Tuesday morning. I'm proud to be a part of your lives and I'm thankful for your service to our country. Love you guys!!!
3 comments:
Barbie
said...
Great job on the video. And I agree.. no words can express the love and joy that was in that gym(screams sure can). I think we were all blessed in being there... makes we want to start going to other Welcome Home cermeonies.
Jenn, I cry every time I watch that montage. Thank you so much for making that for us, and thank you for being such a wonderful support for us...even "up in the City." We love you!
Margaret and I greatly enjoyed watching the video - repeatedly. The technology is certainly awsome, but you know, the best of all is the powerful collection of high-end spiritual truths contained therein. We were both deeply moved and blessed. Thank you for sharing it.
3 comments:
Great job on the video. And I agree.. no words can express the love and joy that was in that gym(screams sure can). I think we were all blessed in being there... makes we want to start going to other Welcome Home cermeonies.
Great to see you all... even at that early hour.
Jenn, I cry every time I watch that montage. Thank you so much for making that for us, and thank you for being such a wonderful support for us...even "up in the City." We love you!
Margaret and I greatly enjoyed watching the video - repeatedly. The technology is certainly awsome, but you know, the best of all is the powerful collection of high-end spiritual truths contained therein. We were both deeply moved and blessed. Thank you for sharing it.
Post a Comment