I'm
BACK on
Etsy! Check out my page:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5977227Here's one of my latest projects.
Burp rags! I learned from
Modobject at Home.

I
LOVE hand embroidery and I'm branching out to learn new things to do with it and new ways to do it!

Having a baby? Guess what you're getting?!


I've also taught myself to do applique. This is really fun and challenging. Lots of ideas...so lots of projects to keep me busy! These are kitchen
towels that I made for a gift!
3 comments:
What a great job. I love the hand embrodiery and the applique. Lots of luck with the shop.
It's sooooo good for my heart to see your beautiful handwork!! PLUS, I'm blessed to have to have the most wonderful, in my favorite color, table runner in my livingroom.
those are so cute Jenn! I really love the burp rags because they are so personal... I hope some people I know get preggers soon =)
Post a Comment