Well Planned Day

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer Time Toys

Gramma Polliard sent Cameron the coolest toy this week. It's a Skuut. Never heard of it before. Basically, it's a wooden bike without pedals. Its supposed to be great for teaching little ones balance.

The Skuut arrived yesterday and Brendan and Cameron (with a little help from daddy) put it together quickly! Cameron LOVES this thing. He rode it outside last night (I wasn't home to get those pictures) and when I got home from my walk this morning, he was riding around the house.


Just look at that smile!



He really thinks he's hot stuff on this bike! How fun!


I surprised the boys on Saturday with a fun little sprinkler. Cam doesn't like water in the face, so he's a little leery of it.


Big brother tries to teach him about running through it!

2 comments:

Granny said...

Never heard of such a "bike"! Absolutely perfect!! And, the joy that Cameron is haivng on it is priceless!!!

amanda said...

I love that bike, I had been wanting one for Walker for awhile, you'll have to let me know how it works out... at this point, I think Walker will just "inherit" Wilson's old bike...

very cool, indeed. Love Bren in the sprinkler... Walker is just like Cam when it comes to water in the face, I guess =)