Brendan left Sunday morning for his first missions trip. Here's the group gathering for prayer before they left.
Sweet hugs

There goes my
(big!) baby!

Wow! Fancy bus!
JC left the same day for two weeks of training in
Stillwater. He'll come home for a quick Father's Day weekend.
Cameron has run a fever off and on since Sunday. This was Monday - sacked out for a few hours.

I've tried to make a purse and a skirt. Neither very successful. Oh well. I'll post more when Brendan gets home.
2 comments:
Hope you enjoyed your week with your baby. I am sure Bren had a great time. Is Cam okay?
What patterns are you trying to make?(some of my skirts didn't come out the way I thought they would). Just keep trying. I will share some of mine with you when I see you again.
can't wait to hear about Bren's trip. Sorry Cam has been sick, bleh!
Hope to see you soon ;)
Post a Comment