Well Planned Day

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Redhawks Game

Tonight, mom & dad watched Cameron so we could take Brendan to a OK Redhawks Game. Even though it was a bit chilly, we had a great time!


I found out recently that they have "All-You-Can-Eat" Seating. So, without the guys knowing, I bought those tickets! It was a fun surprise for JC & Brendan!



We got to eat all we wanted of nachos, hot dogs, popcorn, peanuts and cotton candy along with all the free sodas we could drink. Trust me when I say we ate our moneys worth! (I LOVE ballgame nachos!)


The guys chillin' out...


We even got a picture of us all together!


It was a great time. The Redhawks ended up losing in overtime, but it was a fun game.

2 comments:

Barbie said...

"All you can eat: seating... never heard of that but what a great deal. I am sure ball park food is great. I know that I love fair food.

Sorry that the Redhawks lost, but what a great time for the fam.

amanda said...

seriously, I would be all over the all-you-can-eat seating. what a super surprise for them...

glad you had fun ;)