Well Planned Day

Friday, May 1, 2009

Young Entrepreneurs

Wow! That's what I have to say. I went to the Oklahoma City Home Educator's annual Convention today. I ♥ going to Convention. There are so many things to learn, look at and buy! I bought Brendan his 8th grade Switched-On program, a book written by two teenagers called Do Hard Things, and a book called For This Is Right, among other things. Cameron got some cool dinosaur books and the Kumon Tracing book.

One of the neatest things this year was the Young Entrepreneurs tables. Home school kids who have their own businesses. These kids ranged from probably 7 to 17. There were several tables of young ladies who make jewelry and other items and several photographers. I wanted to share three of these Entrepreneurs with you. They were amazing!

First:
Regal Designs by Regan
A 13 year old girl who makes some very pretty jewelry! (I personally think her website does not do her jewelry justice!)

Then, there were two young photographers that were crazy good! You know how I love photography. These kids have talent! Check out their sites:

Kaylee Rae Photography
16 years old!

and

David Lee Photography
17 years old!

Anyway, I just wanted to share these great talents with you. Check out their websites and pass it on!

No comments: