Well Planned Day

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lotsa pictures

I think this was last month...the Lutz boys stopped by for a visit and some dirt diggin'


During lent, I painted the hall, entryway, living room, dining room and kitchen!



Brendan....well, I'm not sure!


Not sure about Cam either.


Brendan had his 2nd guitar recital a couple of weeks ago. It was very good!


My clematis are beautiful again this year!


Lots of family!!!
Brendan & Jackson


Happy Taelyn


Cam & Taelyn


All 5 "Cooper" Grandkids


Brendan's last day of homeschool co-op. Cameron loves hangin' out with the middle school kids! This was the art class I taught.


Happy boys





Cam & Bella

Laura visited from England this week! What a fun time!


Ahhhh...baby Jackson


Cameron sure loves to hold the babies!






1 comment:

Barbie said...

Lots of great pics. Babies all over the place. I am amazed at how big your oldest baby is... he is quite handsome. And your little one is too stinkin' cute.

Guitar lessons sound like fun. Maybe I should look into those for Logan for the summer... she has had a guitar for two or three years now.

Maybe we'll see you guys over the summer.