Well Planned Day

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Rest of JC's Birthday

JC's actual birthday was Sunday. We had a hard time deciding what to do! So, after a looonnng trip to Home Depot, we decided to take the OK River Cruise. But when we got there, we found out they were charging an extra $5 per person ($27 was now $42) because they had a band on the boat.

We opted out and decided just to go to Bricktown. On the way, we decided to use the free parking in the downtown area and take a trolley into Bricktown. Who knew the trolley was only a quarter a person! How fun!!!

Here are some pics I took while we waited for the trolley.







There it is!


Here's our fun pic, in honor of Stegmann! This is us on the trolley.


We got off the trolley at the Bass Pro shop.
JC said, "You know how you always say I'm cheap?" Uh-huh. "Well, look! I'm 'under a buck'". Dud-ump!!


The boys had fun shooting things...until the wild hog came out of a cave & spooked Cameron!





So, we posed for our own pic!


After Bass Pro, we walked to Sonic for a snack. As we were getting ready to catch a trolley back to our car, we saw this statue by the Harkins Theater.






But, it wasn't a statue. It was a guy!!!


I thought you only saw stuff like this in Hollywood!!! We watched for a few minutes and left. We rode our trolley back and I think, overall, JC had a splendid birthday!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

'Under a buck!' LOL! I am going to tell Todd that one, he loves puns.

amanda said...

what fun... I know two boys that would love a ride on a trolley car. You are always giving me such good ideas!

Cute pictures, glad you had a fun day celebrating.

I like the pic of Bren next to the building - the camara pointing upwards. Very cool. You may have to print that one...

Anonymous said...

What a Happy family...good pictures to Jen, you always do a great job.

Love Mom

GRANNY said...

SURE IS A GOOD THING TO SEE YOU GUYS HAVING A REALLY GRAND DAY!!! THE PICTURES ARE SO WONDERFUL, I FEEL LIKE I WENT ALONG