Well Planned Day

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Incredible Pizza & More

These are new photos. They are from January 2nd. But that's how long I've neglected you, my beloved blog.

The Lutz and Uncle Nate and the Clements and Aunt Ginny and kids came to Oklahoma City to hang out at Incredible Pizza. We couldn't have our closest friends in town and not join them!

Brendan & Nate had fun together on many of the games! They were off running with Logan most of the time and didn't stay still for many pictures!


Walker and Cameron shared nicely during Putt-Putt



Cameron really liked the dinosaur and even posed with him.


L-R: Brendan, Barb (her back, anyway), Curry, Logan and I think that's Ginny's kids & then Ginny at the end. It was a long wait for the go-carts but Barb & Ginny had us crackin' up in the stands so it was well worth it. Great show, guys!


Cam & Dad do a little bowling


Walker & Cameron shared a little bit of slushy


More catching up...

While packing up Christmas this year, I wrapped up our Christmas books. We don't have 24 but I wrapped all we have and numbered them backwards starting with 24. Next year, the boys can open one "present" each night as we count up to Christmas! (I think credit for this one goes to Amanda!)


JC made an "astronaut" suit for Cami out of a box


Last but not least, Cameron was working away at his tool bench (sometime in the last week) and made this little gadget. He brought it up to me and said, "I made this for Granny." So, Granny, here's your gadget. It might not be in one piece by the time you're here next.

1 comment:

amanda said...

sooooooo much fun. i love the pic of the boys sharing the slush, that is adorable!

I think it would be a good B&W print for a kitchen someday...

the astronaut suit rocks!

I nearly gave up wrapping my books this year, but I presevered, it is so fun... glad you did it!