Well Planned Day

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cell Phone Cameras

It's a good idea, really.

Except that the cord to connect my phone to the computer costs something like $70. That's ridiculous! So, I don't have one.

But that means my pictures don't get transferred very often.

In fact, when JC & I used blue tooth to transfer them to his phone so he can transfer them to his computer and then finally to mine (which we did today), I find pictures from when Cameron was STILL CRAWLING!

Man, that was some time ago!!! Just thought I'd share some good times with you!

A trip to the Okc Zoo. Date appears to be Jan. '08


Daddy and little one napping...April '07...that would make Cam 9 months old!


Steak n' Shake, April '07
Look at little Cam


Cameron's first "real" haircut, Nov. '07
He didn't like it.

I thought this one was pretty funny! May '08


These were from his sleep study, June '08


Brendan's Star Base Day Camp, July '08
Rocket Launch




Playing in the water in Bricktown, Sept. '08
Hanging out at Ann's Country Kitchen, Dec. '08

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the pictures over such a time frame, makes me realize how fast time goes by. It is astonishing how fast the boys have grown. You see it on a daily basis, but it still seems like it happened in the wink of an eye.

amanda said...

oh the cell phone camera... I don't know how to do it correctly, so I email myself a picture if I like it... such a dork!

that was fun looking at all the pics, Cam was so tiny in some of them! oh my!

p.s. love dare???????????

Always an Adventure said...

Well, I would totally do that if it didn't cost so much on our plan!

Time sure does fly. It's bittersweet!