Well Planned Day

Monday, May 25, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

 Cait's first ballet recital was Sunday, Mother's Day.  (Most of my pictures were from dress rehearsal on Friday.)

 She has really enjoyed ballet this year.  It's been fun to see her blossom with Miss Ashley.
 

She is our little ballerina!

 Saturday of Mother's Day weekend was the Open House for Grace Home.  It was fun to be a part of this ministry and their BIG day!

 In the midst of a really rainy spring, it's wonderful to see a reminder God's promise.
 We had church in Carnegie before heading home for the ballet recital.  It was a flurry of activities but it was a wonderful weekend full of adventure and family! I am thankful to have the privilege of being a mama to these four kiddos.  My heart overflows with joy and love.

1 comment:

Granny said...

She is so precious! Her body shape is perfect for a "graceful ballerina". Her spirit is as beautiful. I am so proud of her. My Mother's Day weekend was more wonderful, more heart filling, than I could have imagined.