And this is why I call this blog Always an Adventure. Life seeems more fun when you think of it as an adventure and enjoy the ride!
First stop...changing a tire somewhere off I-40. So thankful for two strong men!I kept the girls busy with an impromptu pedi.
Our tire lost the tread but stayed inflated until we got to a nearby gas station.
We drove to McAlester for a yummy lunch at GiaComo's and to wait for a new tire to get mounted.
It was an overcast day and the blue-gray skies along with lots and lots of green made for a beautiful drive.
As we pulled into Broken Bow a rock hit our windshield giving quite a crack. But we made it and we all enjoyed the journey. We praise God for our safety. Time to unpack and eat some steaks!
After dinner, s'mores at the bonfire and then the littles all snuggled together.









1 comment:
We can tell that Psalm 91 was in effect. Only divine favor could have kept that tire inflated. Looks like you are having a good time. Looking forward to more pictures.
Post a Comment