Bren had another bass recital. He has become such a great player and it is such a blessing to mama to hear him play. Of course, what is a recital with out ice cream?
I am so grateful for this family. I thank God for our health, provisions through JC's work and extra savings through mine, our special times together as a family.
Cait had a second opinion on a mole on her head. The first doctor wanted to surgically remove it but the doctor at Children's thought she was okay. We are grateful for that, too!
One of our favorite daily activities is to watch the birds at our feeder out our front window. We have had a pair of male cardinals and a pair of male blue jays this week along with our regular house finches, grackles and mourning doves. We have also enjoyed planting flowers and seeing their blooms. My clematis are so beautiful this year. They must be enjoying all this rain. One of my succulents came back so I only bought one more for the pot this year. Cait & Lily picked out petunias and merigolds for their flower pot. JC & the kids gave me a beautiful water fountain for the yard for Mother's Day. This is definitely a happy place for this mama.
My sweet husband seems to always be on a repair project. I am so grateful God has blessed him with the "handy gene" and a heart that gives so freely to this family.







No comments:
Post a Comment