The rain came in during the night on Saturday and continued until right when we drove out of the town. Check out was 11 so after breakfast we gathered everything and quickly loaded in the rain. Even though it was raining, it was still a beautiful morning and a great day to celebrate JC's birthday!
I am pretty sure that Beavers Bend is my favorite Oklahoma vacation spot. I look forward to our next trip.
We have decided that we are entirely unimpressed by Italian food in Krebs and McAlester. So when we hit lunch time in McAlester we stopped at Angel's Diner. The girls were so excited that everything was pink, even the parking lot lines!
We got the staff to sing Happy Birthday to JC and the kids posed by the old cars out front.
The drive home was much less exciting than our drive. Lily talked all the way home. I drove the second half to let JC get a birthday nap.








No comments:
Post a Comment