Cam, the engineer
Apple picking with Granny and PawPaw.
Look at this HUGE hornets nest! Yikes!
Cait emptied my kitchen drawers to play cooking and I bet you never thought you'd see Ironman in a tutu!
Sunday, I enjoyed seeing the girls sitting together during church. We love having our children with us during our services. And for over a year now, we have enjoyed lunch and fellowship after each service. This Sunday, all the little ones sat together. I love the community we share!
That was last week.
This week, on Monday, we tried to help my sister whose husband is deployed. Seems like Lily needed me so much I wasn't much help.
We visited my Gramma who was in the hospital for 2 bags of blood and 4 bags of iron. With no known reason.
On Tuesday, I could not convince my mind or body to do anything worth while.
Wednesday we went to Martin Nature Park with aunts and cousins. That will be on the next post.
Thursday, Cait decided life was way too boring. She (tried to) change Lily's diaper, dried her panties and skirt on the AC vent in the bathroom, tried out some medicated cream, and moved a rubbermaid tote into the bathroom (to use as a stool) to play in the sink with Lily (and flood the floor). Oh Lord help me!
And to top it off, today, Friday, I found a tick on me (YUCK!) that had most likely been there for two days (double YUCK!) and then found two on Cait. Later I found what seemed to be clusters of them behind her ears and in her hair. I am so disgusted. And I itch every-where!
1 comment:
It is amazing how time will make you smile about the "crazy" of raising your children.
Post a Comment