The girls love their yogurt first thing in the morning!
Playing with cloud sand that I made last year.
Lily decided to try her hand, literally, at painting with the kids.
We got to see 2 day old piggies at Oakridge when we worked this month!
Lily is always stylin' with a hat on these days. She LOVES hats! And babies.
Cait got a bug bite below her eye and it swelled up real bad. This was the same day that JC was admitted to the ER for severe dehydration due to a tummy bug that lasted well over 2 weeks.
Margaret had eye surgery so we spent a couple days "taking care" of her.
The boys and Cait had a BLAST in the pool. It was a lot of fun watching them, too!
Bren and Cam made some homemade arrows and Bren taught Cam how to shoot.
And, my camera died this month. I've had it for about 6 years, so it really did pay for itself. But, we are saving for 2 trips and with the ER visit, dentist work on Cam and JC's ER visit, we're really trying to pinch our pennies. So, I dug out my old Kodak camera that the Tinker's gave us as a wedding gift. The last time it was used was when Lily was little and there are a bunch of crazy pictures that either Cait or Cam took. But this was one of the pictures and I just love it. Can't believe this girl is so big so fast! Another reminder to cherish every minute of this life.

4 comments:
I bought those pj's from the garage sale that Lily is wearing in that last picture! Hensley wore them one time before they got too small : )
or is that Cait!?!
I have a new desktop back background - the pic of Brendan throwing Cameron upside down.
Love that picture of Lily in front of the flowers!! So pretty!!
Post a Comment