JC's 40th Birthday Party!
It was so fun to celebrate with family and friends!
I'm so grateful for everyone who pitched in and helped me!
Jessica, Leslie, Margaret and mom:
THANK YOU for all your help preparing for the party,
making items for the party, set up and clean up and helping me
with my kiddos during the party!
making items for the party, set up and clean up and helping me
with my kiddos during the party!
I could not have done it without all of you!
Playing party games!
Mom made delicious Strawberry-Lemonade cupcakes and Banana Creme cupcakes!

You'll have to click on these to read them but this was one of the best party games ever! These are just a handful out of 20 or so!Here, we played a modified version of another party game. Not as much fun as the first one though!
I do believe JC had a grand birthday party. Thanks to everyone who pitched in cleaning up. Thanks to everyone for coming, the gifts and the love! We are blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!














1 comment:
It was a fun party!
Post a Comment