Well Planned Day

Friday, June 1, 2012

First Week of Summer

The first couple pictures aren't from this week but I forgot to share them.
Cameron really enjoyed his treats to help time go by with his casts.  This was a really fun one from the Ablas!

And the Abla's spent one day with us.  The kids had a blast making a MESS with shaving cream & paint.  The project was to make marbled paper.  They preferred to paint their bodies!


Cait LOVES scissors!  LOVES!  I think she asks to use them daily!
Lily has been in a great mood lately.  She even rolled over this week!

Cait sleeping, snuggling Cameron's Captain Rex Build-a-Bear!
So, Saturday, Dad, Cait and Cam played around with baking soda, vinegar and balloons!
Monday we took family pictures and ate lunch at PF Changs.  That was enough to exhaust us all!

Tuesday: Q-Tip Painting

Wednesday: Lego Play



Thursday: Homemade Playdough!  (I didn't know it had to be cooked!)
And phonics!
Friday: Caramel Popcorn!

We've also enjoyed a tote of toys that have been in the garage (toy rotation!) and listening to nursery rhymes and play songs.  Cait has enjoyed her new little plastic pool and the kids have been eating their snacks out of ice cube trays this week.  Cam does a little bit of school while Cait and Lily sleep and then he gets a little bit of electronics time.  He has been playing the old school Mario.  I surprised him one day by playing with him.  He had NO clue mom could play and was surprised when I whooped him on it! It's been a great week.  11 days until someone turns 2.  13 days until cast removal!  Summer Movie Fun starts up next week and we might even try to make it to a couple library events.

I have a post of JC's big birthday party coming once I get everything together!

1 comment:

Granny said...

WOW! It's is impressive how many fun "things" you managed to get done in one week! Cameron for sure (Cait might be too little) will remember all the effort you have made to make his "confinement" days good. Prov. 31