Questions for Cameron about Dad
Happy Father’s Day 2012
Happy Father’s Day 2012
What
makes daddy happy?
“hm, I don’t know. Me not walking on my leg.” (cast)
“hm, I don’t know. Me not walking on my leg.”
How
does your daddy make you laugh?
“He doesn’t.”
What does your daddy do when you’re not around?
“I don’t know.”
What is your daddy really good at?
“Making computer thingies.”
What is your daddy not very good at?
“Hm, let me think. Making stuff. Like explosives.”
What does your daddy do for a job?
“Test computers to make sure they work right.”
If your daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
“I would say either Chris or Martin, from the cartoon part of it.” (Wild Kratts)
How are you and your daddy the same?
“We’re both boys and we’re both human.”
How are you and your daddy different?
“Age.”
“He doesn’t.”
What does your daddy do when you’re not around?
“I don’t know.”
What is your daddy really good at?
“Making computer thingies.”
What is your daddy not very good at?
“Hm, let me think. Making stuff. Like explosives.”
What does your daddy do for a job?
“Test computers to make sure they work right.”
If your daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
“I would say either Chris or Martin, from the cartoon part of it.” (Wild Kratts)
How are you and your daddy the same?
“We’re both boys and we’re both human.”
How are you and your daddy different?
“Age.”
How
do you know your daddy loves you?
“Cause I just do.”
What does your daddy like most about your mommy?
“I don’t know.”
What is something your Dad always says to you?
“I would say be careful.”
“Cause I just do.”
What does your daddy like most about your mommy?
“I don’t know.”
What is something your Dad always says to you?
“I would say be careful.”
How tall is your Daddy?
“Very. At least, let’s type ‘not as tall as Brendan’.”
What makes your Dad sad?
“Me getting hurt bad.”
What is his favorite thing to do?
“I would say, uh, play 11 questions with me.”
What does he eat for breakfast?
“I don’t know. I would say cereal.”
What is his favorite food?
“I would say chili.”
What do you and Daddy do together?
“Play 11 questions.”
Is there anything else you want to say?
“No.”
“Very. At least, let’s type ‘not as tall as Brendan’.”
What makes your Dad sad?
“Me getting hurt bad.”
What is his favorite thing to do?
“I would say, uh, play 11 questions with me.”
What does he eat for breakfast?
“I don’t know. I would say cereal.”
What is his favorite food?
“I would say chili.”
What do you and Daddy do together?
“Play 11 questions.”
Is there anything else you want to say?
“No.”
1 comment:
Cute! I could hear the answers in Cam's voice perfectly. :)
Post a Comment