Well Planned Day

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!


Questions for Cameron about Dad
Happy Father’s Day 2012


What makes daddy happy?      
“hm, I don’t know. Me not walking on my leg.” (cast)

How does your daddy make you laugh?                 
“
He doesn’t.”

What does your daddy do when you’re not around?
“
I don’t know.”

What is your daddy really good at?
“
Making computer thingies.”

What is your daddy not very good at?
“
Hm, let me think.  Making stuff.  Like explosives.”

What does your daddy do for a job?
“
Test computers to make sure they work right.”

If your daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
“
I would say either Chris or Martin, from the cartoon part of it.” 
(Wild Kratts) 

How are you and your daddy the same?
“
We’re both boys and we’re both human.”

How are you and your daddy different?
“
Age.”

How do you know your daddy loves you?
“
Cause I just do.”

What does your daddy like most about your mommy?
“
I don’t know.”

What is something your Dad always says to you?
“
I would say be careful.”

How tall is your Daddy?
“
Very. At least, let’s type ‘not as tall as Brendan’.”

What makes your Dad sad? 
“
Me getting hurt bad.”

What is his favorite thing to do?
“
I would say, uh, play 11 questions with me.”

What does he eat for breakfast?
“
I don’t know.  I would say cereal.”

What is his favorite food?
“
I would say chili.”

What do you and Daddy do together?
“
Play 11 questions.”

Is there anything else you want to say?
“
No.”

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Cute! I could hear the answers in Cam's voice perfectly. :)