Well Planned Day

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkins!

Cameron had a few friends over last week to paint pumpkins. Dress up was optional.
This was planned when I, jokingly, asked Bren if he wanted friends over to paint pumpkins. (BTW, 16 year olds are too cool for that kinda thing). Cam piped up, however, "I do! I do!" How could I turn him down?
Cait & Cam happily painted pumpkins after a potluck lunch and some play time.

Bren couldn't be left out so he found the power tools and made this happy fella.
Cam planned a great party and it was so much fun! Surprisingly, clean up wasn't too bad, either!

1 comment:

Granny said...

What a fabulous party!!!!!! Sure glad Momma figured out a way for cleanup to be easy. Brendan did a great job "carving" his pumpkin....So greatful he did the Godly thing and made a joyfully face (Prov 3:6)