Well Planned Day

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I love these kids!

This is what happens when boys become teenagers and are too cool to be posted on mom's blog.

She LOVES playing in the mud! Every time she goes outside, I have to spray her off! I honestly think she is dirtier than the boys were!
Yet she is so lady like when she eats! Well, she likes to cross her ankles, anyway!
Sweet & silly Cam is progressing in his reading. He is reading through the Bob Books that Brendan learned with!

She also LOVES to wear shoes! Especially ones that aren't her own!
Silly girl!
You might think she's enjoying icing or whipped cream. No...that's sour cream she's licking!
She helped Granny do the dishes last week! What a fun, wet mess!
Granny bought everyone pumpkins and she likes to carry hers around and call it her ball.
Last week I made my mini-mock-Thanksgiving dinner. It is my way to fill the freezer with some turkey leftovers and enjoy making a large meal. I made homemade yeast rolls, turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, roasted veggies and homemade pumpkin pie (fresh pumpkin & homemade crust). It was a lot of work but well worth it.
We went to a friend's birthday party at the park on Sunday. Cait showed off her candy corn dress.
Bren climbed trees.
Cam got to play a really cute dress up game! Lots of fun and a beautiful day!
I can't believe Christmas is coming up so fast! We are going to try a camping trip before it gets too cold. Bren and a bunch of his friends are going rappelling. I'm still working a 1/2 day a week out of the home and JC is still hoping for a better fit. My pregnancy is going well. I'm just past the 6 month mark and my only complaint is fatigue. That's not too bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Friday!! I'm kind of starting to get nervous, but I'm sure it will be fun!! =)

Granny said...

Wow!! Cait looks so cute no matter what she is doing! I think she is a great kitchen helper, even if a "little" soggy. I am so proud of Cameron's reading..won't be long till he will take on the "big" books.