Thursday, March 17, 2011
Spring is around the corner
Spring might not make its official appearance until Sunday, but our days have been filled with sunshine and warm temps. Cleaning out Cait's clothes, I found this outfit. It is actually 3-6 months but she was that size over the winter and hadn't worn it. Thankfully, it fit perfectly. It matched my mood yesterday as we bought and worked on our container garden and raised bed garden. Cam jumped in for a photo shoot.
It is spring break at our house but we've been trying to keep algebra up. Besides math, it has been lots of play time for the boys.
Sister even got a little dirty helping out in the front bed yesterday. Outside we planted containers of basil, onions, 1 early tomato plant and dill and parsley seeds. We'll see how they do. On the counter are starters of cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes and peas. I'm **hoping** to be diligent this year and have some real produce to show for. I'll keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sweetest little outfit ever! And I see a lot of Cam in her in that picture. Do they look a lot alike?
I hope you are successful in your garden. I'm thinking about some herbs... but I am not very consistent when it comes to caring for plants.
Loving Springtime! glad you have had some lovely days!
Post a Comment