Well Planned Day

Thursday, March 10, 2011

declutter, simplify

In being more purposeful, I'm trying to declutter, simplify and have better organization. In my opinion, my pantry was designed poorly. There was a lot of unused space. So, JC & Brendan extended two of my shelves this week.

A main reason to do this is so I could empty the microwave cart, moving that stuff into the pantry and then use the cart for all my unorganized mess of Preschool goodies. See below...microwave cart, crammed full. Tote, FULL of Preschool stuff. Stacked HIGH with MORE Preschool stuff.
Now I have a nice, full, reorganized pantry. Thank you, husband & son!

And we sorted through ALL of the Preschool stuff. Hmmm, found some fun stuff hidden deep in there!
Now it is all nice and sorted in the microwave cart PLUS one small bucket. Yay!!!

Now, I look forward to doing Preschool!

No comments: