Well Planned Day

Friday, February 4, 2011

S is for Snow

Cameron has a mental block on learning the days of the weeks. We've tried songs and other things, it just won't click. But he does understand that Daddy doesn't work on "S" days. He likes "S" days.

Daddy only worked Monday this week because of the snow. (You know, Alaska NEVER closes school?! Not for snow or -80 degree temps!) Anyway, Tuesday, Cameron came into our room and asked if it was a "S" day and Daddy said, "No, it's Tuesday." And Cameron said, "No, it is a "S" day. It's a SNOW day!"
This picture was taken when Cameron & Daddy sang Silent Night at Carnegie First Christian Church on December 26th.

5 comments:

Granny said...

That was one of the most cherished days of my life! It is burned into my memory forever. I so love hearing them sing!

Miss G said...

Thank you soo much for your comment about the gluten free info! I look forward to checking out your posts! I really appreciate you taking the time to direct me to them! Kelly

Miss G said...

no problem on not proofing. Funny because since I'm new to your blog I didn't know who you were and the comment about "your daughter" and your mention of Alaska in this post made me think for a minute that you were a lady who I met at my parents' church last time we were there. Anyway, nice to "meet" you. Kelly

Miss G said...

Fun! Thanks for introducing yourself. I wondered if you came over through Christian's blog since I saw her on your blog roll too. Well welcome and I'm glad you "unstalked"! Kelly

Miss G said...

oh and what's your alaska connection? Kelly