Well Planned Day

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

On Fridays, Brendan participates in a P.E. Class in Piedmont.
Cameron got to hand out Valentine's with the younger kids while Brendan played.
Brendan didn't want any part of handing out Valentines!
I didn't get pictures but here is Cameron's box for his collection.
Baby Girl, clapping, in her cute, Valentine outfit!
Look at those long, bare legs!
We enjoyed temps in the 60s today!
Happy Girl!
The boys got lots of treats today and earlier this week.
Here's what JC & I got the kids. I think they liked it!

1 comment:

the Chunn's said...

Just corrected my recipe from Freezer Friendz blog. You were SO right. I have no idea what happened when I typed that recipe (or why no one noticed it before). I just wanted to thank you for letting us know and apologize for the confusion and yucky supper. :(