Baby Girl!
You're growing up WAY to fast!

Sitting. Crawling. Standing.

Waving. Clapping. Growling.

Laughing. Smiling.
Sticking out her tongue.

We enjoy her every day.
Baby Girl had a pretty little outfit on for her picture today, unfortunately she soaked it through on our way home from church. So I thought we'd just get some cute little baby skin!
4 comments:
I LOVE the pictures!! She is just so adorable and she's growing so fast!
The 2nd picture is super cute!
shut the front door!
she is growing up so quickly. She is adorable, Jenn. Love the pictures!
You know I love a good challenge, even if it's just to let you know I was here. ;) So hard to believe baby Cait is already so BIG!!! She's absolutely precious and you seem to be gleaning every sweet memory possible and documenting it well. What a sweet baby who's been blessed with an awesome mama.
Post a Comment